Shasta Health Rock Stars Scholarship
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or graduate program (pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree).
- Must have graduated from high school in Shasta County or are currently attending college in Shasta County.
- 3.0 minimum GPA (most recent four semesters completed).
- Must demonstrate financial need (verification required).
- Has compelling interest in returning to Shasta County after program completion to support health for the medically underserved. Health is broadly interpreted as the fields of medical, dental, behavioral health, addiction treatment services, or public health.
Open Application Window: November – March, annually. Applications for the 2023-24 school year will open November 1, 2022. The Shasta Health Rock Stars scholarship program is administered by the Community Foundation of the North State.
Congratulations to the 2022 SHRS Scholarship Recipients!
We are thrilled to recognize the very first recipients of the Shasta Health Rock Stars scholarships! These two local students were selected from a competitive pool of applicants and have been awarded scholarships to assist with their educational expenses.